Tickets to the 2018 Norfolk Island Country Music Festival
Tickets for the 2018 Norfolk Island Country Music Festival are NOW AVAILABLE. Check out the different options below, and then contact us to arrange to purchase your tickets.
2018 celebrates the 25th year of the Norfolk Island Country Music Festival. THE NICMA are thrilled to announce that so far in 2018, we have Mason Hope, Travis Collins, Fanny Lumsden, En Tranzet, Dennis Marsh and The Topp Twins! They will be supported by a host of other talented artists from both sides of the Tasman.
The 2018 Norfolk Island Country Music Festival is not to be missed and promises to be the best yet!
Single Event Ticket
Access to a single event at the 2018 Norfolk Island Country Music Festival.
- Sunday 3:00pm – “Kick off” Acoustic session
- Sunday night 8:00pm – UpCountry
- Monday 7:30pm – Traditional Show, including En Tranzet & Dennis Marsh
- Tuesday 7:30pm – Original Hits and Favourites Show, including Travis Collins
- Wednesday 2:00pm – Gospel Show, Ultimate and Elite exclusive
- Wednesday 7:30pm – Live Show, The Topp Twins, Top Entertainment
- Thursday 8:00pm – Country Rock, bring your dancing shoes!
- Friday 6:30pm – Champagne & Local Fish Nibbles. Ultimate and Elite exclusive
- Friday 8:00pm – Big 25th Birthday Bash – Top Line entertainment exclusive to this party
- Reserved Seating to all Shows.
- Unlimited entry to UpCountry Bar Sunday to Thursday nights,
after each show.
- Commemorative Program & Souvenirs!
- All shows (except Gospel) will be at Rawson Hall and Bicentennial Complex Grounds
- Everything included in the Elite Package plus…
- Premier Seating to all Shows
- Thursday 12:30pm – Lunch with the Stars (Ultimate Exclusive!)
- Thursday 6:00pm – Ultimate Happy Hour, (Ultimate Exclusive!)